Demon of the Underground
.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Been a while, hasn't it?

So I kind of forgot that this blog existed, but I didn't really forget because it was in the back of my mind, but I could never find the time to update it.

The last time I updated was before my horribly long hiatus due to horribly long illness.  Anyone who happens upon this blog and doesn't already know that DOTU is back and updating regularly again, you can read my comments from my first day back here on chapter 2, page 18.  That was back on April 28, so about 5 months ago.

Anyway, these days I probably post most frequently on Tumblr, but I'm going to try to make sure I post any important news here on the official blog.  For a rundown of the latest news:

Demon of the Underground is now available on a few new mirror sites.  Here's a list of the sites, and the schedules for each site.

Demonoftheunderground.com (official) - New pages every Monday.  The newest.  Every Monday.  I also post the latest news announcements in the comments section of each new page.

Smackjeeves - Literally cut-and-paste from the official site.  New pages every Monday, usually immediately after posting to the official site.  I will guiltily admit that there have been one or two times when I forgot to update for a few hours or until the next day, but it was literally like only 2 times.

Tapastic - Chapter 1, part 1 is up in its entirety, and new pages will go up in batches of 2 every Monday.  Once it's within 10-15 pages of the official site, I will drop down to a once weekly schedule (or maybe two pages every other week).  It's more difficult to post news, links, and voting incentive announcements to Tapastic, and I get no ad revenue from it, which is why it will stay 10-15 pages behind the official site.

Inkblazers - Right now, I'm planning to have this site update at the same schedule as Tapastic, but I'll only continue to use this mirror if it draws a significant amount of readers.  Inkblazers does now allow you to schedule pages to post automatically, and it also doesn't appear to be as good as Tapastic at exposing newly listed comics to new readers, so this one is a "wait and see" deal.

DeviantArt - I don't post pages here as frequently anymore because not many people read DOTU here, and because I have to do the navigation links by hand, it's a bit of a hassle.  So I usually update in batches of 4-5 pages, and it always stays at least one page behind the official site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment