Demon of the Underground
.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Woohoo, Card Deck!

I got my first shipment of card decks in today! Which means that anyone else who ordered early on will probably get their soon too. I'm really happy with the print quality; I actually think the art looks better on the printed cards than it did on my computer screen, which is a relief. I ordered five decks, one for playing, one to keep, and three to sell locally.

Now I suddenly feel the urge to design more card decks! I've been wanting to do a parrot species card deck for awhile...

But anyway, here are some photos of the new card deck in action, as well as the game rules! (btw, the deck can also be used as a standard card deck.)


Puuuuurdy...


The full deck


Player 1 has an awesome hand!


Rules!

YOU CAN BUY THE CARD DECK HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment