Demon of the Underground
.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Web Design, Part 2

I designed the preliminary layout for the "Demon of the Underground" website. What I wanted for this layout was (1) something that didn't look like just another Wordpress/Comicpress page, and (2) something that's directly related to the story itself. I figured if I'm going to do these pages all as pencils, I'm really going to embrace the medium from start to finish -- so I incorporated it into the web design. I've also drawn and added in various Gothic motifs here and there. I'm really looking forward to designing the "characters" page, because that's where I'll go the craziest with the Gothic motifs.

The basic template and menu are coded and ready to go. Now it's just a matter of filling the center area with the actual content of the site. I also need to test it in various different browsers, because so far I've only used Firefox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment