Demon of the Underground
.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back!

It's been forever since I've updated this blog, but I'm back to working on this comic again and should be ready to release it some time in July. I want to build up a little bit more of a buffer first, but I'm well on my way!

I've also been working on a deck of cards that goes along with the story. The characters in the story play this card game as a way of keeping track of the social status changes of their fellow citizens. I'm not sure exactly why I spontaneously decided to put together 53 portraits, but there you are.



I've been doing new pages of DotU for Nanomango, and things have been going well! Aside from a few health-related hiccups, I'm going strong and am a couple pages ahead of schedule. By the end, I'll have 65 total penciled pages for this story. I love Nanomango!

The website is up, but not exactly active yet. There's some stuff to look at, but the comic pages I've put up so far are just place holders. But included in those pages is a preview of page 2 from the comic:

0 comments:

Post a Comment