Demon of the Underground
.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nanomango Complete!

And I have 30 new pages of DotU penciled! It's a good thing I built up a buffer early on, because I barely had time to draw during this last week, what with my big meeting at work, staying extra hours, and getting stuck in crazy traffic because of stuff like trucks being on fire.

But am I stopping now that the month is over? No way! It's ink and color time! I gotta do something to keep my mind off of the current drama at work...

Have I mentioned that DotU is heavily influenced by my experiences at working in a corporate environment?

2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned that DotU is heavily influenced by my experiences at working in a corporate environment?

    This makes me giggle. Also, you're not in South Carolina, are you? I was out there on vacation last week driving on I-26, and a truck was on fire there, too. Changed my 5 hour drive into a 10 hour drive. Uuuugggghhhh.

    Congrats on another successful Mango! So glad you're getting Demon of the Underground started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Delphina

    No, I'm in Illinois, but man, a 10-hour drive would be torture! 2 hours was bad enough, and the worst part was I had a bad experience at work that day, so during the entire drive all I could do was dwell on that one thing. Ick. But the funny thing was that the person who caused the bad experience was behaving in a very Pogo-like manner!

    ReplyDelete