Demon of the Underground
.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nanomango - Almost There!

I've completed the last of my 30 pages for Nanomango; I just need to clean up the last five of them, scan them in, and unleash them on the nets! I have a feeling, though, that "cleaning up" will actually end up meaning redoing several panels. But that's all right!

I'm excited for tomorrow, which is the official launch of DemonoftheUnderground.com! This whole month, it's been difficult to think about anything other than this project. I was up until maybe 4am yesterday inking another page because I couldn't sleep. I love that Nanomango has gotten me to plow through such a vast amount of story in a short time; it keeps me motivated knowing that the story is moving along.

Oh, for those of you who don't know, Nanomango is a challenge to draw 30 comic pages in 30 days. This is my fourth time participating, and it looks like I'll be 4 for 4. I alternate between Demon of the Underground and Ludwig the Rock, my other comic project.

All right, that's it for now. Off to fix up the rest of the website!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This website is amazing! All that learning really paid off! I want oooonnne!:D

    Also, I want more comic! But you knew that...

    ReplyDelete